The Henry Ford
3 must-see attractions. 250 acres of unexpected. 1 awe-inspiring experience. At The Henry Ford, discover America — the culture, inventions, people and can-do spirit — and hundreds of hands-on ways to explore it, enjoy it and be inspired by it. Prepare to be astounded by these attractions: Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation, Greenfield Village and Ford Rouge Factory Tour. “One of the world’s coolest museums…” – The New York Times "One of the country's best museums" – Conde Nast Traveler TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award winner.
Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation: daily 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Greenfield Village: April 15-Oct. 30
9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. daily; Oct. 31-Nov. 27
Fri.-Sun. 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Ford Rouge Factory Tour: Mon.-Sat. 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
last tour leaves at 3 p.m.
- Restaurant On Site
- Internet Access
- Senior Discount
- Wheelchair Accessible to Lobby
- Parking close to entrance
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 8
- Largest Meeting Space: 6,000 sq. ft.
- Largest Banquet Capacity Seating: 700
- Largest Reception Capacity: 5,000
- Largest Theater Capacity: 600
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Anderson Theatre - - - - 600 - ft. Eagle Tavern 180 - - - - - ft. Giant Screen Experience - - - - 428 - ft. Greenfield Village - - - 5,000 - - ft. Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation 700 - - 5,000 - - ft. Lovett Hall Ballroom 350 250 - - - - ft. Taste of History 160 - - - - - ft. Village Pavilion 250 - - - - - ft.
- American Express
- Save 20% or More on Detroit's Best Attractions with The D Discount PassD Discount Pass
- Ongoing EventExhibitWMarvel: Universe of Super Heroes07/16/2020-01/31/2021
- Recurring EventAnnual EventsWA Day Out With Thomas - Cancelled07/17/2020-07/26/2020
- Recurring EventAnnual EventsBDHistoric Base Ball Games - Cancelled in 202006/13/2020-08/23/2020
- Annual EventsBDMaker Faire Detroit - Cancelled in 202007/25/2020-07/26/2020
- Annual EventsBDOld Car Festival09/12/2020-09/13/2020