The largest outdoor farmers market in the nation, encompassing more than 43 acres and founded in 1841, moving to its present site in 1891. It is a large hub for the Michigan food industry with farmers, retailers, wholesalers and vendors.
Saturday Market: Year-round 6 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday Street Market: June-Oct. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Tuesday Market: June-Oct. 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Annual EventsDDMurals in the Market09/14/2019-09/21/2019
- Art and CultureDDArtists Exhibition + Denial’s “Warehouse” a Solo Exhibition | Murals in the Market09/18/2019-09/21/2019
- Annual EventsDDDetroit Foodie Fair | FREE Certified Local Food Event09/22/2019
- Pet-friendlyDDGiddy Up Pup10/06/2019
- Annual EventsDDMarch of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction10/10/2019
- Annual EventsDDDetroit Fall Beer Festival | Michigan Brewers Guild10/25/2019-10/26/2019
- Annual EventsDDAll Things Detroit11/03/2019