Detroit Shipping Co.
Detroit Shipping Company is a restaurant collective featuring five premium food-truck style eateries, two bars, a t-shirt shop, a podcast studio, an art gallery, a stage and more - all housed in one unique space.
Sun.-Thu. 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-midnight (restaurant closes at 10 p.m.)
- Free Parking
- Live Entertainment
- Pets Allowed
- Number Of Meeting Rooms: 6
- Largest Meeting Space: 12,000 sq. ft.
- Largest Conference Capacity: 14
- Largest Reception Capacity: 1,200
Room Name Banquet Capacity Classroom Capacity Conference Capacity Reception Capacity Theater Capacity Room Height Full Company Buyout - - - 1,200 - - ft. Full Gallery Level - - - 150 - - ft. Half Company Buyout - Exterior - - - 400 - - ft. The Bridge Lounge - - 14 50 - - ft. The Upper Decker - - - 200 - - ft. West Wing Galleries - - - 80 - - ft.
- American Express
- DiningDDDon’t Call it a Comeback: Yes, Brussels Sprouts Really are Detroit’s Favorite Side Dish
- Detroit In The NewsA Design Lover’s Guide to Detroit – Architectural Digest
- DiningDDThe Definitive Guide to New Restaurants in Detroit – Winter 2020
- Press ReleaseDDUpcoming 2020 Detroit Conventions Announced