Belle Isle State Park
Accessible by a bridge at the foot of East Grand Boulevard, this 982-acre island park features a zoo, aquarium, conservatory, Great Lakes museum and plenty of room to hike, barbecue, watch boats, bicycle and more. Original landscaping by the Dean of American landscape architects, Frederick Law Olmstead.
Daily 5 a.m.-10 p.m.
Location / Contact
99 Pleasure Drive, Detroit, MI 48207
Distance in Miles
Detroit Metro Airport: 24 Miles
Downtown Detroit: 5 Miles
- Annual EventsDDInternational Coastal Clean Up Day on Belle Isle09/21/2019
- Annual EventsDDDetroit Boat Club Beer Fest09/28/2019
- Annual EventsDDNAMIWalks Michigan09/28/2019
- Annual EventsDDPolish the Jewel Belle Isle Legacy Luncheon10/10/2019
- Annual EventsDDDetroit River Water Festival | VOLUNTEERS NEEDED10/16/2019-10/17/2019
- Annual EventsDDHoliday Stroll12/13/2019
- Annual EventsDDChevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix05/29/2020-05/31/2020
Get Yours Today!
Get a Free Visitors Guide & Sign Up for Email Updates
Stay in the know about all things Detroit with monthly email updates and a FREE copy of Visit Detroit, the most complete travel guide to metro Detroit.
Get Started Now